CLASS PRICING & RESERVATIONS
- Drop-ins are $10, and expire 30 days from date of purchase. These can be purchased online or in the studio.
- $5 drop-ins for veterans showing Military ID. This can be purchased in the studio only.
- New Student Special: $30 for 30 days. This can be purchased in the studio only.
Do you offer any packages for your classes?
Yes, we do! The packages listed below are available for purchase online or in the studio:
- 5 Class Card | 1 Month Expiration | $45
- 10 Class Card | 2 Month Expiration | $90
- Month Unlimited | $108
- Month Unlimited (AutoPay with 6 Month Contract) | $100
- Year Unlimited | $1008
*Please note the expiration dates on our Class Cards.
*Packages of any kind are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be shared between students. These packages cover our regular group classes only, and do not include special events, workshops or series.
- To explore our Special Events, Workshops & Series, please visit our Local Events or our National and International Events pages.
- For information about private yoga sessions, please visit our Private Instruction page.
How do I pre-register for class? Is it necessary to do so?
Visit our Live Class Schedule, click the “Sign Up Now” button and you’ll be able to purchase a pricing option from there! The login information is what you entered when you filled out your New Student Profile. It’s not necessary to sign up for class, however, for some of our fuller weekend classes it is recommended. If you pre-register for class, please make sure to still check in with our front desk staff when you come in so we know you’re here.
I realize I can’t make it to class on time, how do I change my reservation?
Log on to our studio software by clicking this link. From the homepage, click on the “My Info” tab. From there, click on “My Schedule” and select “Cancel” to the right of the screen to remove yourself from class. You will be able to make a new reservation using your pricing option (Drop-in or Class Card) through the expiration date noted on your receipt.
*Please note that removing yourself from class will not refund the amount to your credit card.*
I purchased a space in a series/workshop, why can’t I cancel my reservation?
We do not offer refunds, exchanges or transfers (selling your spot to another student) for Special Events and Workshops, so you are not able to change your reservation online. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.